Click Image for Gallery
Battery is an indispensable power source for a mobile phone. Therefore, if the battery runs out of power quickly, it really casts a damp over our phone or tab usage. However, keeping an extra battery enables you to enjoy endless pleasure with your device and this battery would be your best choice. The battery bears the properties of high capacity and dependable performance. It is durable, reliable and lightweight to carry, so it is worthy of your ordering. Warm Tips: 1. You'd better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don't, it doesn't matter so much. 2. The one green light means it's receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off. 3. When it's charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged. 4. It will take 16-18 hours of full sunlight to fully charge it by mains, and about 2 hours to charge from a wall plug. Parameter: 1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery 2. Capacity: 5600mAh 3. Input: 5V/1A 4. Output: 5V/2X1A 5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm 6. Product Weight: 146 g 7. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W 8. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours Package including: 1 x Solar Charger 1 x Micro USB cable
- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, and with rubber paint surface process.
- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it's raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops.
- Just hang it on your backpack for road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Please kindly note that it's comparatively slow for the solar charger to recharge itself via solar power, due to the limited surface of the solar panel.